eCute Blue Flying Butterflyxpr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

For the lovely Serendipity Stardance


This is just a random post for serendipity stardance! So ok.. I was casually looking up blog-worthy pixie hollow videos or just pixie hollow videos, when i kept on coming up to her channel xD i mean videos o_o and i just love to read the comments for some reason?! So i scrolled down in one of her video's or fan's videos comments and saw an argument....the person who started said she hated serendipity! Ok thats just plain messed up!!! I bet serendipity is like the sweetest thing ever =D i could tell by her videos ;) plus look at her description!!

SHE STATED RIGHT THERE THAT SHE DOESNT WANT ANY HATERS!!! And i found around two haters already -.- you are either cruel or blind because i don't think she deserves that!!! Ok?! I don't see why you hate her..unless ur jealous?ONE OF THEM EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO MAKE A FAKE BAD VIDEO ABOUT HER!!
Look at them!

Really? Thats all i have to say -,-
Here is one of the videos about a fan..
*claps* =) thank you!! I think she really needed that =) 

What i also realized is that ppl keep asking and asking if she could make stuff for them and I'm like are you serious? Just do it yourself! And shes right! She should only do it for her close friends!! 
Well i guess that sums up everything! Sorry its midnight and i think I'm sleepy now xD I wish you alllll the best Serendipity!! I think you will need with these haters out there! Keep rocking those videos =) Love you ( not in that way O_O)



~ Lily Waterflower

P.S if there is mistakes...I WAS TIRED!!!


1 comment :

  1. Pixie Hollow is actually closed, But I hope they will open next year. As I mean January 2014. We miss Pixie Hollow a lot, but I hope it will open soon.

    ReplyDelete